CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW
· There will be Three Skills Challenge Courses.
· 1. The Cloverleaf or Triple Circle
2. The Tiger’s Den
3. The In and Out Box
· Each Participant will receive 2 Practice Runs on Each Course.
· Fees: $10 for 2 runs on the Course of Their Choice for a Combined Total Score.
$5 for 1 replacement run in an attempt to better their Combined Total Score.
· Participants can run as many of the courses as they choose and purchase as many replacement runs until they are satisfied with their score. The only limitation is how much you brought with you to donate to charity!
· All payment types are accepted. (Cash, Check, Credit/Debit)
· Participants are encouraged to seek sponsorships from the spectators. Give them a good show and let them sponsor your runs!
· Participants who register for the Memorial Ride will receive 2 scored runs on the course of their choice for FREE!
· Awards will be given to the TOP TWO Motor Officers.
· Participants must wear their approved riding uniform and use their Department issued Motor Unit. To expedite the registration process, Please Print the
· There will be a 2 Hour Time Limit on the Event.
· To Register or For More Info Please email:
PLEASE PLAN TO JOIN US FOR A FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES AFTER THE RUN TO INCLUDE A FUN NIGHT OF BASEBALL AND FIREWORKS!!
DISCOUNT TICKETS WILL BE AVAIALABLE FOR THE GAME THAT EVENING WHEN YOU REGISTER.
The TIGER’s DEN
IN AND OUT BOX